UPDATE: Our fall mini’s were super popular this year so I’ve opened up a second date for a location in Colleyville!
We’re officially past the halfway mark for 2017, which seems completely unreal to me! This year has flown by, as usual, and now we’re coming up on my absolutely favorite time of year: FALL! Which means it’s time to kick off the season with our 2017 mini sessions! Each year, our minis seem to get more and more popular, and fill up earlier and earlier. This year, I’ve been overwhelmed by how many of our amazing clients have expressed interest and I’m super stoked to see them again!
If you’ve been following us for awhile, you know we only offer family sessions as part of our once yearly mini sessions. It’s a great opportunity to get some gorgeous artwork to hang in your home, send out on holiday cards, and give to grandparents, aunts, and uncles in the form of prints! Be sure to sign up quickly because I know these sessions are going to fill up FAST this year!
Here’s what is included in the 2017 mini sessions:
- A 20 minute session for up to 6 people (additional people are $25 per person)
- Session can be used for family, kids, pets, engagement, maternity, and high school seniors (cannot be used for bridals or newborn photos)
- 5 digital high resolution images of your choice (total number of images will vary and is not guaranteed, but typically is between 20-30 images)
- 20% off cards, prints, and gallery wraps (cannot be used for purchasing digital files)
- An online, password protected gallery to view your images and share with friends and family
And, as an additional bonus, this year we are offering a referral bonus to people who book a mini session! For each person you refer who books a mini session, you will receive a $25 credit toward online purchases from your gallery.
So how do you partake of all this awesomeness?
- First, fill out the form below to choose your session date and time.
- Second, once you submit the form, you’ll be given a link to the website where you can purchase the session. (This will hold your date/time choice for 72 hours so you can complete step #3)
- Last, once these two steps are completed, I will email you the contract for your session. Once that is signed and returned, your session booking is complete!